BALANCE FOR XTREME PROFESSIONS
Is 60 hours a short week?
Have you made your career in an Xtreme Profession—one that demands long hours, unpredictable schedules, or lots of time on the road?
Maybe you work in entertainment, IT, the restaurant business, politics, or are a trial attorney or health care provider?
Then you know how challenging it is to maintain a healthy work/life balance, and to look out for your own needs while you succeed professionally.
What is it worth to you to prevent burnout and to be able to have a deeper and sustainable enjoyment of what you do?
Reyer Coaching & Consulting (RCC) has developed a program just for you! We offer packages of bite-sized information to balance body, heart, mind and spirit, along with individualized support offered just when you need it. We offer support for all your needs, including:
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Dealing with challenging clients or colleagues
- Managing competing priorities
- Sustaining healthy relationships
Sample package 1:
- One hour discovery session: Work with one of our coaches to clarify your goals and personal expectations, along with the challenges you face in succeeding with your goals.
- Weekly mindfulness emails that include steps that will help you stay on track with your goals.
- Coaching gym hours to call in for quick “just in time” coaching sessions—package lengths start at three months, and varying times (including evenings) and days are available.
Sample package 2:
- Half day team session to discuss goals and challenges
- Monthly group teleclasses on common issues such as stress management
- Weekly mindfulness emails to help you stay on track with your goals
- Coaching gym hours set to meet your group’s schedule needs.
Our programs are available for individuals and work teams, and are customized to fit your needs. Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-398-4765 for more information.
You can flourish—start now to have the quality of life that you deserve!