GARY GRUNDY, BSEE, MBA, P.E.
- Acted as an internal consultant focusing on improving the performance of organizations at two major U.S. Corporations.
- Developed the Business Execution Advancement Model (BEAM) specifically designed for business oriented organizations staffed by professional level individuals.
- Created a organizational performance improvement training course focusing on formalizing processes, advancing management practices, deploying metrics and improving quality.
- Consulting experience with:
- Corporate IT and Operations leadership
- Employees and managers in both the for-profit and not-for-profit organizations
Career history and areas of expertise:
- Organizational process improvement utilizing BEAM
- Management positions in product development, manufacturing, finance and quality assurance
- Strategic planning, Cost/Benefit Analysis, Risk Management, Trade-Off Studies
- Metrics for accessing organizational capability
- Advanced cost accounting systems
- Technical and business process development
- SEI - CMM / ISO 9000 implementation
- Management consulting and training
- Subcontractor acquisition and management
- Certified Professional Engineer
St. Thomas University - MBA Finance/Marketing
North Dakota State University - BS with majors in: Electrical Engineering and Mathematics
My strengths in consulting come from thirty years of management experience in multiple facets of large corporations. I have always worked to improve the effectiveness of my and other organizations. My successes have come from analysis to gain a thorough understanding, creativity, hard work, integrity and working with others.